Custom Search

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo

JokesWareHouse.com Joke of the day

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day.

Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girlin the world.

"Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world.

"Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the most disgusting person in the world.

"So they all decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records tohave their claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went in first and came out looking deliriously happy."It's official, I AM the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I am now officially thesmallest person in the world.

"Sometime later, Quasimodo comes out looking utterly confused andsays."Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell ?

No comments: